Today was a hot chocolate kind of day. I woke up sticky and humid with the sound of rain falling like an applause to a good play outside. It was nice. It felt like an audience was excited to see my bed hair and smeared eyeliner arise.
Today I am going to hang out with my favorite cousin and for national security reasons lets call her ‘Zazzles’.
Zazzles and I are hopefully thrifting today.
I am currently cooking ribs in my crock pot right now. Let me tell you, I no longer eat pork but if I did this would be the reason for my backslide. I made this fun little recipe:
- I cut the ribs into 3rds (just so it fits into the crock pot) and I first lightly season it with pepper, garlic, what have you,
- bake on 400 for 15 minuets on each side. This is to drain the fat juices some before you go all crock pot on it.
- Then just throw it in the pot and leave on High for 4-5 hrs.
- Drain, and pour in your fav bbq sauce (mine is KC Masterpiece) and I usually add a teaspoon of cayenne to it.
- Grab a warm napkin and dig in!
I roasted some golden potatoes also, just chopped them (skin on) added Wesson Corn oil (very lightly), rosemary (very light since this is strong even dried), garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and a generous amount of adobo. Roast on 375 until soft and they’re a perfect side dish!
I hope I have your mouth watering now Y^_^Y